The Sterling Sectional was designed for people who love mid-century design and want their sofa to be comfortable. The sectional includes all the best retro design features: button tufting, welted seams, and inset cone legs. It also has comfortably placed arms, supportive seats, and a firm back.
The simplicity of this style allows it to mix seamlessly with furniture from different eras and to look at home in both contemporary living spaces and Ranch-styled homes.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 105" L x 105" L x 35" D x 31" H
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.
Need more options? We can customize this item to your exact specification. Learn more.