The Sterling Sectional was designed for people who love mid-century design and want their sofa to be comfortable. The sectional includes all the best retro design features: button tufting, welted seams, and inset cone legs. It also has comfortably placed arms, supportive seats, and a firm back. The simplicity of this style allows it to mix seamlessly with furniture from different eras and to look at home in both contemporary living spaces and Ranch-styled homes.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 105" L x 105" L x 35" D x 31" H