Dream houses deserve dream couches.
Chat with us about customizing to get your perfect piece of furniture.
Perch Furniture is a truly custom furniture design studio. We work with family-owned, Los Angeles-based manufacturers to create hand-made furniture. We've chosen our manufacturing partners carefully, and after working with them for years we have created a unique relationship that allows us unprecedented autonomy and complete flexibility. We also project manage production directly with our manufacturers, so customer questions, concerns, and (gulp) changes can all be accommodated by one of our employees—never an outsourced customer service department.
Our furniture starts out as stacks of lumber, rolls of fabric, and sheets of foam; but people are the heart of it all. Woodworkers, fabric cutters, seamstresses. Real, talented craftspeople dedicated to building furniture just for you... not an inventory warehouse. Building our furniture in the heart of Los Angeles is important because we believe in getting to know the people who make our furniture, and doing our part to provide good jobs right here in the United States.
We love how our furniture looks on the outside because we know the quality inside. We use only the finest materials available, work with the best furniture building techniques (both traditional and modern), and pay attention to the all the little details that contribute to how comfortable a sofa sits, how long a chair lasts, and how good a sectional looks.
Our standard construction includes:
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood Frame
- Non-Toxic Wood Glue
- Unidirectional Webbing Suspension
- Certi-Pur Certified Polyurethane Foam
- Baffled Cluster Fiber Fill
- Custom Options. If you would like to upgrade your furniture’s construction, we offer screwed and doweled frames, 8-way-hand-tied-springs, and other options. Visit our Custom Studio page for details on additional construction options. Then link to the new custom studio section on the About page.