Our Quinn Sofa Chaise is the archetype of mid-century style. Change any detail you want, or stick with the small scale frame atop cone legs. The back cushions are highlighted by button tufts and stand apart with grid seams. When it comes to customization, this is your piece. If you like a more modern feel, skip the tufting on the back cushions and add metal bracket legs. Or take things traditional and add on a full wood base, plain back cushions, and plush feather fill. Do anything you want. It's your Sofa Chaise, designed by us, delivered wherever you want it.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 104" L x 36" D x 35" H w/ 65" D chaise