The Lawson sofa sits squarely in the intersection between traditional and mid-century design. Classic details like scooped arms, an elegant tapered wood base, and crisp welted seams are paired with retro-inspired button tufted back cushions to create a sofa that looks at home in both contemporary and more traditional spaces. The sofa invites you to sit and stay awhile with arms that are the perfect height for propping up a pillow and napping, while the comfortable depth of the seats encourages you to settle in.
We worry about the details inside of furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled, and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 84" L x 38" D x 33" H
- Available as a sleeper. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.