The Lawson sectional sits squarely in the intersection between traditional and mid-century. Classic details like scooped arms, an elegant tapered wood base, and crisp welted seams are paired with retro-inspired button tufted back cushions to create a versatile style that looks at home in both contemporary and more traditional spaces. The sectional's armrests sit at the perfect height for propping up a pillow and napping, or for setting down an elbow and reading a book.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 100" L x 100"L x 38" D x 33" H