The Lawson chair sits squarely in the intersection between traditional and mid-century design. Classic details like scooped arms, an elegant tapered wood base, and crisp welted seams are paired with a retro-inspired button tufted back cushion to create a chair that looks at home in both contemporary and more traditional spaces. A true reading chair, the armrests sit at the perfect height for resting your elbows while you enjoy the Sunday paper or a book. The chair plays nicely with the Quinn and Bel Air collection, echoing details of each while still standing on its own.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 35"L x 38"D x 33"H
- Makes a great swivel chair. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.