We show the Irving Sofa Chaise on the floor because we believe it is a rare example of the best handmade furniture in Portland. Arrange the Chaise on either the left or right side and prepare to fall in love. The tight lines of this iconic frame lend themselves to a firm foam and tightly woven fabric. Bold color choices aren't required, but they are encouraged. Especially since we can change the color of the wood base shown, or change the base entirely. Whatever it takes to perfect your look.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 96" L x 34" D x 32" H w/65"D chaise