The Irving Sectional is one part architectural statement, and two parts uncompromising support. Our favorite version for a home is the Irving Sectional in dark navy fabric with a true walnut base, 140"L x 110"L, and built in 4 pieces.
We never stop looking at the ideally proportioned cushions, the tightly structured grid seams, and the blind tufts that ensure structure over time. Beyond looking at, the Irving is built for overfilling at parties, and our ability to build each side to the inch allows for any configuration and maximum flexibility for any space. This USA-made couch is at it's visual best with a firm or even extra firm seat and similar back cushion. But at Perch you build your own sofa, so make any changes you want.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Extra Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 100" L x 100" L x 34" W x 32" H
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.