Designed with simplicity in mind, the Hoyt Sofa Chaise Sectional is anything but basic. Its square shape and crisp lines combine to create a simple silhouette that helps define a space, especially when using this sectional as a room divider. The cone legs add a hint of mid-century flair, but with its plush cushions and padded bolster—which is stitched in place to keep the arm looking crisp and comfortable—the Hoyt has a decidedly timeless style.
We worry about the details inside of furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled, and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 105" L x 36" D x 34" H w/ 60" D chaise
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.