A big sectional, with arms wide enough for plates, drinks, pets, and even friends has a name: The Hawthorne. And we make it right here at Perch. The seats have a goldilocks (not too shallow, not too deep) feel that allow you to stay almost too long. While we can't be held responsible for the movie binging, sports overdosing, and perpetual comfort that occur on this sofa, we can offer a solution. Rename your sofa "the gym." You have our permission.
We worry about the details inside your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available)
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions)
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 110" L x 110" L x 40" D x 31" H