Reading the paper in the Hawthorne Chair is a dream. The not too shallow, not to deep seats are ideal to sink into. Armchair quarterback all day, or conduct an orchestra from a fitting post. Just don't try and leave too fast. As a chair, the Hawthorne is essentially a trap; the most comfortable, coziest, modern, Italian-style trap you'll ever fall into.
We worry about the details inside your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available)
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions)
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 44" W x 40" D x 31" H
- Makes a great swivel chair. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.