Custom sofas don't have to be complicated, but they should all be as comfortable and charming as the Gracie. Generous depth, a minimalist silhouette, and a transitional wood base are straightforward and complimentary features. Then there is performance. A button tufted seat ensures a longevity in the look, and using a commercial grade fabric (like all of ours) means the Gracie not only supports your lifestyle, it enhances it.
Change the fabric, get rid of the welted seams or the buttons, or swap the wooden base for individual legs. As Portland furniture makers, our goal is to get you exactly what you want. Especially if what you want is the Gracie.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 86" W x 36" D x 33" H
- Available as a sleeper. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.