Furniture made in Portland has an all-star competitor, and it's our Gracie. The Gracie chair's structure and architectural loft make it a standout. Its straightforward silhouette is ready-made to pop with a bold color choice or even printed fabric. In addition to any option you see on our website, you can always send a fabric to our Portland furniture store.
Change the fabric, get rid of the welted seams or the buttons, or swap the wooden base for individual legs. As Portland furniture makers, our goal is to get you exactly what you want. Especially if what you want is the Gracie.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 34" W x 36" D x 33" H
- Makes a great swivel chair. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.