The Cooper Sofa Chaise offers the perfect option for people who like to lounge but don't want their sofa to look loungy. The sectional's tight back stays looking crisp and neat and provides a comfortable, supportive place to relax. This style sports many fun details, including blind tufting on the back, a distinctive angled base with splayed legs, and rounded corners. You can change the stylistic direction of the sectional by making a few simple changes. Amp up the mid-century look by swapping out the standard base for classic cone legs, or redefine along more modern lines and sub in metal legs.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 104" L x 36" D x 32" H w/65" D chaise