The Charlie sofa looks simple at first glance, but subtle details like a welted frame, waterfall seams on the inside arms, and topstitched cushions elevate the design from basic to sophisticated. This versatile sofa was designed with small spaces in mind, but its streamlined shape is well-suited for dividing up larger spaces, too. Slim arms leave plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy the inviting cushions. The sofa's clean lines give it a modern sensibility, as well.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 89" L x 37" D x 31" H
- Available as sleeper. Call or email for details.