Clean lines give the Charlie sectional a modern sensibility that looks equally at home defining a small room or dividing up a larger space. The sectional's design looks simple at first glance, but subtle details—a welted frame, waterfall seams on the inside arms and topstitched cushions—elevate the design from basic to sophisticated. Slender arms maximize the interior seating place, virtually guaranteeing that this sectional becomes the place to gather, lounge, and relax.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 96" L x 96" L x 37" D x 31" H
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.