The Catalina sofa is categorically transitional but defies classification in its comfort and ability to unobtrusively elevate any space. It has terrific lines with classic details, like T-cushions on both the back cushions and seats. The exposed wood base is an artistic touch with the very real ability to hide a sleeper bed without any compromises to aesthetics.
Create a truly custom sofa just for your space by changing any detail and dimension. Extend the arms all the way to the front. Have three back cushions over three seat cushions. Make a more modern statement with a bench seat or metal legs. It's your sofa, exactly as you want it.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Firm HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 92" L x 41" D x 33" H
- Available as a sleeper. Call or email for details.