The Belmont’s shelter arm styling features a clean silhouette that helps define a space in any room. The sectional features high arms that wrap around the back, creating a simple, streamlined profile that looks lovely from every angle. Deep vertical channels pad the inside back and arms and bench seats with welted seams compliments the sectional’s clean geometry. The sofa comes standard with walnut cone legs capped with brass ferrules, but you can dial back the mid-century vibe by swapping in a wood base or metal legs instead.
We worry about the details inside your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available)
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions)
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 107" L x 107" L x 34" D x 31" H
Don't see the right color, need a different dimension, prefer a different legs style? Get in touch with us about customizing the Belmont Sectional!
Need more options? We can customize this item to your exact specification. Learn more.