Low maintenance and lovely, the Belmont chair features a high, tight back and shelter arms padded with vertical channels. These geometric details help the chair stay looking crisp and neat with very little maintenance (no fluffing back pillows required). Cone legs capped with brass ferrules give the chair a subtle retro vibe.
We worry about the details inside your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available)
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions)
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- Dimensions: 38"L by 34"D by 31"H
Don't see the right color, need a different dimension, prefer a different legs style? Get in touch with us about customizing the Belmont Chair!