The Bel Air offers simple, traditional elegance. This style’s narrow scoop arms look especially pretty in profile and help maximize seating space. The sofa sits atop a wood base with attractively angled legs that are easy to vacuum under, and the cushions’ welted seams give the sofa a simple, streamlined look.
We worry about the details inside of furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled, and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Seat Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Back Cushions: Cluster Fiber
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 84" L x 36" D x 33" H
- Available as a sleeper. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color, want to change the cushion fill, need a different dimension? Get in touch about customizing the Bel Air sofa!