Designed with simplicity in mind, the Hoyt Sofa is anything but basic. Details like cone legs and a tuxedo back help this sophisticated style take up minimal visual space, making it a great choice in tight quarters. Plush cushions and the padded bolsters—which are stitched in place to keep the arms looking crisp and comfortable—make this couch the perfect place to relax.
We worry about the details of furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 84" L x 36" D x 34" H
- Available as a sleeper. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.