We love to set up the Quinn Sectional in a classic mid-century style, but you may have another vision. Add welting on the seams to show off the tight lines if you want to. When it comes to customization, the Quinn is the hands down best. Plus, sofa beds and sleepers are easy to accommodate. Metal legs (or, even a full metal base) would create an inspiring modern look. Or, take things traditional and change to a full wood base, leather, bench seats, or even a plush feather fill. When it comes to the Quinn, if you can picture it, we can build it.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 100" L x 100" L x 36" D x 35" H
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.
Need more options? We can customize this item to your exact specification. Learn more.