The shelter style arms and back of the Charlie chair give it a cozy feeling, but subtle details like the welted frame, waterfall seams on the inside arms and top-stitched cushions create an entirely modern sensibility. Slender arms maximize seating space and the inviting, supportive cushions provide a very comfortable place to sit.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 32" L x 37" D x 31" H
- Makes a great swivel chair. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.