Regular price $1,570.00
The shelter style arms and back of the Charlie chair give it a cozy feeling, but subtle details like the welted frame, waterfall seams on the inside arms and top-stitched cushions create an entirely modern sensibility. Slender arms maximize seating space and the inviting, supportive cushions provide a very comfortable place to sit.
We worry about the details of your furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 32" L x 37" D x 31" H
- Makes a great swivel chair. Call or email for details.
Don't see the right color? We have 100s of fabrics and leathers available at the Perch shop, including that perfect grey.
Need more options? We can customize this item to your exact specification. Learn more.
We’ll send you some fabric samples right to your door.Request Swatches