The Bel Air chair invites you to sit down and read with its low arm, a just-right seat depth, and supportive back cushions. Traditional style details, including a scooped arm, welted cushions, and a full wood base, give the chair an elegant traditional look. Place one chair by the fireplace or a pair of chairs together to create cozy, conversational seating.
We worry about the details inside of furniture so you don't have to.
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood frame (never particle board or pine).
- Joints: Corner-blocked, high-pressure stapled, and glued (screwed and doweled frames also available).
- Suspension: Unidirectional webbing (interwoven strips of nylon webbing that create a very stable platform for cushions).
- Seat Cushions: Medium HR polyurethane foam. No flame retardants.
- Back Cushions: Cluster Fiber
- Glue: Low-VOC
- 35" L x 36" D x 33" H
Don't see the right color, want to change the cushion fill, need a different dimension? Get in touch about customizing the Bel Air chair!